Friday, April 3, 2009

Bernard Cassiere (BC) Paris- Avocado hydrating mask

I am starting my product review with this BC Avocado facial mask simply because- i LOVE it! It moisturises my skin so well, i can feel it penetrate deep into my skin, and after use my skin feels very plumped and refreshed. Not to mention it smells absolutely fantastic!

BC is actually owned by the famous French skincare company called Sothys. It is not big here in Australia but HUGE in Europe and i find that many people in the Asian beauty forums often speaks of this brand. Sothys uses a lot of natural ingredients like plant extracts, essential oils and things like that. BC however concentrate on using fruit and vegetable oils. That's why they smell so good!

BC is more for younger skin (20-30) though, or those starting to see signs of aging. If you have mature skin, I won't recommend this brand, their products are too soft to fight aged skin.




Review:

- add lots of moisture to the skin, making my skin producing less natural oil itself
- makes the skin very supple after use, and not greasy at all
- OK to use on sensitive skin (was told by the beauty therapist who sold me this item)
- It doesn't block my pores at all

- quite expensive, around USD40 per 50ml bottle
- cannot be found everywhere. If you live in Australia then the bad news is threes not a single stockist here. I had to get mine from Hong Kong.

Overall Rating (out of 5)-


3 comments:

  1. beinga writer on spritual beauty i need ur help could that be possible please,if not then pleaseforgest this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the aphrodisiac balm yet? Great product out of BC´s tribal range

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi not sure if you still remember, but where did you get bernard cassiere products in Hongkong ?

    ReplyDelete