Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aveda Intensive hydrating Masque

I saw this product whilst i was at Aveda buying their foot cream. I had a bit of flakiness and patches of dry skin in that period of time, and seeing that it claims to 'Give soothing relief to skin suffering from excessive dryness, stress and exposure to the elements', i thought i must give this a try! I went straight home and tried this mask on. But was sooo disappointed with the product. It didnt provide much moisture at all to my skin and i have mainly oily skin, only dry in certain areas. Still it didnt provide suppleness to the skin. I cant imagine what it will do to people with dry skin? Also it stung quite a bit when first applied to the skin.

There are so much hype around Aveda's products, since they have spent millions of dollars on research & development in creating their products. I do like their foot cream, their body wash and body cream. Their hand cream is really lovely too, but somehow my skin just dont like their face products much at all?


Review:
- honestly, i cant think of any??


- I cant remember exactly how much this cost but definitely was not cheap. None of Aveda's products are ever cheap.
- doesnt do what it claims to do
- Skin didnt feel soft, supple, or moisturised after use

Overall rating:


(i think you know what that means?)

No comments:

Post a Comment